Club Card Terms
Super Savers Club Card Program
Terms & Conditions
The Super Savers Club Card program ("SSCC program") is offered by TVI, Inc. (“TVI”) and VALUE VILLAGE STORES (Canada) (“VALUE VILLAGE”) (jointly “Savers”) for loyal shoppers of participating Savers, Value Village Village des Valeurs, Unique Thrift and Valu Thrift. By becoming a club member and participating in the benefits described below (the “Benefits”), you agree to these Terms and Conditions, including the Agreement for Arbitration. Particular Benefits may have additional conditions, and those will be communicated in connection with those Benefits.
In order to become a member of the SSCC program, you must be a resident of the United States, Canada or Australia, be at least 18 years of age when you register, have a legitimate postal address, and an active email address. By providing your email address to Savers, you expressly agree to receive emails from us related to the SSCC program, including promotional emails and offers. Corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and trusts, etc. are not permitted to enroll. We do not anticipate having to limit the number of people that can enroll in the SSCC program, but we reserve the right to do so. There are no membership fees associated with the SSCC program at this time.
Joining the Club Online
- Step 1: Complete the registration form on www.supersaversclubcard.com. The name provided must match your photo identification in order to claim your card and continued Benefits.
- Step 2: An email will be sent to you to confirm your registration. Print the email.
- Step 3: Bring the printed email and your photo identification to a participating store to get your card. Your card is a required part of membership and must be shown each time you claim and redeem an offer.
Joining the Club in Store
- Step 1: Complete a "Join the Club" sign up form at any participating store. The name provided must match your photo identification in order to claim your card and continued Benefits.
- Step 2: An email will be sent to you to confirm your registration, but no further action is needed on your part. Offers will begin to arrive in your email inbox.
Managing Your Personal Profile
Your profile information will be used to keep in touch with you and notify you of your offers. To update your profile details, click the link at the bottom of your latest email from us.
Super Savers Club Card Benefits
By being a registered member of the SSCC program, you will receive benefits such as:
- Spontaneous Offers: Members will receive email notification of special offers which are limited time offers and can only be redeemed during a designated time frame. We may make certain offers available only while supplies last.
- 20% Off Birthday Offer: On your birthday, show your club card and photo ID (ID must show birth date) at any participating store and you will get 20% off your purchase of used merchandise that day. The offer is valid only on your birthday and is not transferrable. If your birthday falls on a day that our store is closed, your Birthday Offer is redeemable on the next business day.
Only one offer is redeemable per visit. In cases where multiple offers are available, the customer must choose which offer they would like to use and forfeit the other offer.
Other Benefits may include Special Events, E-newsletters, Exclusive Online Content & Contests.
Changes to the Super Savers Club Card Program or Benefits
We have the right at any time, with or without giving you prior notice, to:
- End the SSCC program and/or any specific Benefit;
- Change any SSCC program Benefit we offer;
- Change the requirements for earning a particular Benefit;
- Change the time you have in which to redeem a particular Benefit; and
- Change any other feature of the SSCC program.
If we decide to end the SSSC program or a specific Benefit, we will provide you 30 days notice either by emailing you at the email address listed in your SSCC Account or by posting a notice on www.supersaversclubcard.com. You do not acquire any property interest in any of the Benefits and they have no cash value. Upon termination of the SSCC program or a specific Benefit, unused offers will expire and will not be redeemable for cash or any other form of compensation except as required by law.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree that when you enroll and participate in the SUPER SAVERS CLUB CARD program you are agreeing to waive your rights under any law that may require us to obtain judicial permission to change these Terms and Conditions or to end the SSSC program.
Each member of the Super Savers Club Card program must have a separate registered card with a valid and unique email address. Offers are non-transferable and cannot be shared with family members, friends or other Super Savers Club Card members.
How and When Membership May End
You may cancel your SSCC membership at any time. To cancel your card, you may opt-out of the program from the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of your latest Super Savers Club Card email communication. As soon as you cancel your card, all unused offers will be cancelled. It is important to note that opting out from receiving emails from Savers, Value Village or Village des Valeurs, Unique Thrift and Value Thrift will automatically remove you as a member of the SSCC program and prevent you from taking advantage of the Benefits.
Limit on Liability
By enrolling in and participating in the SSCC program, you agree that Savers, including any of the companies’ subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents (the “Savers Parties”), shall not be responsible or liable to you for: (1) any claim, loss, injury, damage, delay, accident, cost or expense, including attorney's fees, arising out of or related to the SSCC program, these Terms and Conditions, and the Website; (2) any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, arising out of or related to the SSCC program, these Rules, the Website, (3) any failure, delay or decision by the Savers Parties in administering the SSCC program, or any unauthorized use of your Super Savers Club Card; (4) any data security breach as to the information you provide to enroll in the SSCC program that is beyond our reasonable control; (5) any representation, claim, offer or statement we make about the SSCC program; and (6) any offers you receive through the SSCC program.
In no event will the Savers Parties be liable to you for more than the greater of $50 in the aggregate or the value of the merchandise you purchased during the year preceding the alleged wrongful act or omission by the Savers Parties arising out of or relating to the SSCC program.
TVI and VALUE VILLAGE do not represent or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the Website or that the Website will be available to you 100% of the time.
Which State's Law Controls
The law of the state of Washington, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, will govern your enrollment and participation in the SSCC program and our performance of our obligations under the SSCC program.
If applicable law prohibits us from offering the SSCC program to you, then you may not participate in the SSCC program. If applicable law prohibits us from offering you a feature of the SSCC program, then we may either not offer you that feature of the SSCC program or remove you from the SSCC program.
We may need to revise these Terms and Conditions as needed and if we do, then the revised Terms and Conditions will automatically be applicable.
TVI and/or VALUE VILLAGE own the copyright in the graphic images, buttons and text displayed on this Website. You may not copy, distribute, reproduce or transmit those graphic images, buttons and text without our prior permission.
Please send any questions you may have regarding these Terms and Conditions or the SSCC program to firstname.lastname@example.org.