Canadian Super Savers Club Program Terms
Effective: 1 October 2019
Canadian Super Savers Club Card® and Super Savers Club™ Program Terms
PLEASE READ THESE PROGRAM TERMS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN THE SUPER SAVERS CLUB CARD® OR SUPER SAVERS CLUB™ PROGRAMS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE PROGRAM TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE PROGRAM TERMS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SUPER SAVERS CLUB CARD® OR SUPER SAVERS CLUB™ PROGRAMS.
To be eligible for membership in the SSCC or SSC programs, you must reside in the United States or Canada, be at least 16 years of age when you register and provide your zip code or postal code, along with your phone number and email address.
Some SSCC and SSC program Benefits differ by country and region, based on the location of the store where you sign up for membership in the store or by the store you are assigned based on your zip code or postal code or the store you choose when you sign up for membership online or, for Benefits that require purchases, by the location of the stores where you shop. Please review the SSC Benefits section below that corresponds with your program country and region.
Corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and trusts, etc. are not permitted to enroll in the SSCC or SSC programs nor to participate in the Benefits. Membership in the SSCC program is now closed. We do not anticipate having to limit the number of people that can enroll in the SSC program, but we reserve the right to do so. There are no membership fees associated with the SSCC or SSC programs at this time.
Joining the SSC Program in the Store
Step 1: While in a participating Savers, Value Village, Village des Valeurs or Unique store, ask a team member, cashier or manager to assist you in registering for the SSC program at the cash register. The team member, cashier or manager may request some of your personal information for registration. Only your zip code/postal code, phone number and email address are required to join the SSC program.
Step 2: An email will be sent to you to confirm your registration, but no further action is needed on your part to begin to receive email notifications. Promotional offers, sale day notices, contests and other SSC program announcements will soon begin to arrive in your email inbox, at all times in compliance with applicable anti-spam laws.
Joining the SSC Program Online
Step 1: Go to Super Savers Club Signup and complete the registration form with the information requested. Only your zip code/postal code, phone number and email address are required to join the SSC program.
Step 2: An email will be sent to you to confirm your registration, but no further action is needed on your part to begin to receive email notifications. Promotional offers, sale day notices, contests and other SSC program announcements will soon begin to arrive in your email inbox.
Joining the SSCC Program
Membership in the SSCC Program is now closed. Please see above for instructions on joining our SSC program.
Managing Your Personal Profile
Your profile information will be used to keep in touch with you and notify you of your offers available at your assigned or chosen store. To update your profile details, sign into the Account Management page, speak to a Team Member, Cashier or Manager on duty while at one of our stores, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Super Savers Club Card® and Super Savers Club™ Benefits
As a registered member of the SSCC or SSC program, you may receive notifications of the following, available in your country and/or region:
- Sale and discount days *, **
- Limited-time offers **
- Special events, such as Pre-Sales and Grand Openings
- E-newsletters and exclusive online content & contests
* Effective 3 March 2019, sales and discount days identified as “Club Member Exclusive” events will be available only to shoppers with a Super Savers Club™ membership, by entering their telephone number or email address at the register. Club Member Exclusive sales and discounts will no longer be available to shoppers who show their red Super Savers Club Card™ or present an email message with the offer. Select stores will be piloting this change beginning 6 February 2019. To join the Super Savers Club™, follow the instructions above or click here.
** Some discounts, sales and offers may not be combined; see the notification email or signage and other written materials in your local store for details.
Benefits Exclusively for Super Savers Club™ Members (not part of the test program)– Canada
In addition to receiving notice of sales and discounts, SSC members may receive additional benefits when they shop at Value Village and Village des Valeurs thrift stores.
As a registered member of the SSC program in Canada, you will receive benefits such as:
- Club Member Exclusive sales and discount days
- Special birthday discount+
- Spontaneous Offers: Members who have opted to receive commercial electronic messages may receive email notification of exclusive or special offers which are limited time offers and can only be redeemed during a designated time frame. We may make certain offers available only while supplies last.
- Other Benefits may include Special Events, E-newsletters, Exclusive Online Content & Contests.
+ Beginning 1 October, 2019, a special birthday coupon of 20% off of your purchase of up to $50, redeemable once during the month of your birthday, will be emailed to you provided your birthdate and a valid email address is available in your account profile prior to your birthday. If you have not provided your birthdate and wish to receive your special birthday coupon during the month of your birthday, follow this link to update your account or ask a cashier at your local store.
Some stores are participating in a test program.
- For members in these areas, click here to learn about the test program running in your stores until 5 May 2019, or click here to learn about the program that will launch in your stores on 6 May 2019.
- Abbotsford, British Columbia
- Chilliwack, British Columbia
- Coquitlam, British Columbia
- Langley, British Columbia
- Maple Ridge, British Columbia
- Mission, British Columbia
- New Westminster, British Columbia
- Richmond, British Columbia
- Surrey, British Columbia
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- For members in these areas, click here to learn about the Super Savers ClubTM points program currently running in your stores, which will continue to run after 5 May 2019.
- Kamloops, British Columbia
- Kelowna, British Columbia
- Penticton, British Columbia
- Vernon, British Columbia
- Westbank, British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Barrie, Ontario
- New Market, Ontario
- North Bay, Ontario
- Orillia, Ontario
- Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
- Sudbury, Ontario
- Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Timmins, Ontario
- Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
U.S. Customers, see U.S. SSC Program Terms.
Changes to the Super Savers Club Card® and Super Savers Club™ Program Terms or Benefits
We have the right at any time to:
- End the SSCC or SSC program and/or any specific Benefit;
- Change any SSCC or SSC program Benefit we offer;
- Change the requirements for receiving or earning a particular Benefit;
- Change the time you have in which to redeem a particular Benefit; and
- Change any other feature of the SSCC or SSC program.
If we decide to materially change or terminate the SSCC or SSC program or a specific Benefit, we will provide you notice before the change or termination takes effect by emailing you at the email address you provided to us. You do not acquire any property interest in any of the Benefits and they have no cash value. Upon termination of the SSCC or SSC program or a specific Benefit, unused offers will expire and will not be redeemable for cash or any other form of compensation except as required by law.
We may elect to revise these Program Terms as needed from time to time and, if we do, we will provide you with notice, and the revised Program Terms will automatically be applicable.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree that when you enroll and participate in the SUPER SAVERS CLUB CARD® OR SUPER SAVERS CLUB™ program you are agreeing to waive your rights under any law that may require us to obtain judicial permission to change these Program Terms or to end the program.
If applicable law prohibits us from offering the SSCC or SSC program to you, then you may not participate in that program. If applicable law prohibits us from offering you a feature of the SSCC or SSC program, then we may either decline to offer you that feature of the program or remove you from the program.
Each member of the SSCC and SSC programs must have a separate account with a valid and unique email address. Offers are non-transferable and cannot be shared with family members, friends or other SSCC or SSC program members. Savers employees may participate in the SSCC and SSC programs, but may not combine any program discount or offer with their employee discount.
You may cancel your SSCC or SSC program membership at any time. To cancel your membership, email email@example.com. For SSC program members, cancellation of your membership will invalidate any unused Rewards.
TVI and/or VALUE VILLAGE own the copyright in the graphic images, buttons and text displayed on this Website. You may not copy, distribute, reproduce or transmit those graphic images, buttons and text without our prior permission.
Please send any questions you may have regarding these Program Terms or the SSCC or SSC programs to firstname.lastname@example.org.