Something’s not right on my W-2 or T-4. Who can I talk to?

Don’t worry—just send an email to with the following information and someone will follow up within 3 business days:                                Full Name                                Last 4 of SSN or SIN                                Contact information (phone and/or email)                                Please tell us what is incorrect on your W-2 or T-4