I’ve got new digs. How do I change my address?

Current Team Members: Please update your address in MyHR using employee self-service. You may also view and print tax forms and paystubs in MyHR.
Former Team Members: Not currently employed with us? Email us at HRServiceCenter@savers.com with the following information and your address will be updated by the Shared People Service Center:

                                Full Name

                                Last 4 of SSN or SIN

                                Contact Information (Phone and/or Email)

                                Home Address (be sure to include an apartment number if applicable)

For address changes, you will not be contacted with a confirmation.  If you need a new W-2 or T-4, please include this in your request with your address change.